Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Change is in the air.

It's the end of an era. Or at least a break in the era. Margarita (my car) has officially become a Cali girl! Now, the new look may not be as bad ass or rugged, but it's cute. And I think she's really starting to like it here. She at least appreciates the warmer weather! ;)

It's quite sad to relinquish all ties to my beloved Colorado. The guy at the DMV took my old plates and threw them in the trash before I had time to realize what was happening. Looking back, I have a hint of regret about not asking to keep my cute Colorado "NeRD" plates. How could I have been so thoughtless?

Anyways... Margarita and I are embracing the new California look and are excited to put down some roots in our new home. I hope California offers us as much fun, adventure, excitement, and beauty as good ole' Colorado. We miss you, Centennial State. We'll be back to visit again soon! (Or at least I will, and I'll take some pictures for Margarita!) Haha :)

1 comment:

  1. This post is great. Sad, but great. :-) Excited to see you next week!!

    ReplyDelete