Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome Visitors!



One of my best friends from college came out to visit with her fiance last week! It was so fun to have them here and show them around! And it was a great excuse to do more of the touristy things that I have yet to experience. Some of the things we did were old favorites of mine - Olvera Street, Grand Central Market, Venice Beach, Santa Monica, In-n-Out, Bricks and Scones. And many others were brand new experiences - Walt Disney Concert Hall, Our Lady of the Angels Cathedral, the Angels Flight, Homegirl Cafe, the Getty, Exposition Park Rose Garden, salsa at Steven's Steakhouse, and the Paramount Pictures studio tour!

I am so fortunate to have such great friends like these! And it's hard to believe that the next time we see each other will be for their wedding!!! CRAZY. Looking forward to it!

The previous week, my parents came out for a visit. It was less about the tourist attractions and more about just getting to know my neighborhood and the team a little better and spending quality time with family. We also drove out to Las Vegas to spend a few days with my grandparents and family out there. I really am blessed to have such awesome parents! I miss them already and can't wait to see them again in July! Sorry... no pics from their visit. We're bad about that.

1 comment: