Sunday, May 8, 2011

I love you, Mom!

Dear Mom,

You are amazing! I could never ask for a better mama! You're fun and cuddly and always up for anything! You're my zip-lining, salsa dancing, amusement park conquering, world traveling mom! You're always my number one fan and my biggest support. You give me strength, yet allow me to be weak and vulnerable. You know how to laugh and have a good time, yet you are one of the biggest criers I know - and I'm quickly catching up to you! You're one tough cookie, yet nothing is more soothing than having my head in your lap. I know you want nothing more than for me to be by your side and always at arm's reach, but it means the world to me that you support and encourage my world traveling heart. It makes me sad to be far from you on this special day... but I send all of my love to you today! Happy Mother's Day! I am utterly blessed to have you for a mom! I love you and miss you so much!

Love, love, love,
your baby,
Ali

1 comment:

  1. So, so sweet! Your mom is lucky to have a daughter like you!

    ReplyDelete