Sunday, October 27, 2013

Check it out!

Several people have expressed interest in sending care packages to Bolivia! I know it can be pretty expensive to send a package all the way to South America, but I cannot tell you how HUGELY encouraging they can be! And if you don't have the dough to send a package, a letter or postcard is also an incredible blessing!

In order to help you in your care package assembly, I have included a short list of highly desirable items. (Check out the new side bar to the right!) I will change/add/subtract items as needs/cravings change. To keep in mind... there is no guarantee that your letter/package will actually arrive within the estimated time or even at all, so please don't send anything extremely valuable or perishable.

Any other questions, please feel free to comment or send me an email! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment