Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Books, Bollywood, and Babies

It has been a very busy couple of months. I just finished my last Perspectives class (15-week world missions course), and I'm working on finishing my final project. I also reconnected with some dance friends to perform a couple of Bollywood dance performances in the Denver area. We spent many hours in rehearsal learning and perfecting the steps, but the final result was worth all the sweat and blisters! Check out one of our performances here! And finally, I've been working as a full time nanny for a one-year-old baby. It has been really awesome to see him grow up in so many ways, but our time is coming to a close as his teacher parents prepare to move the family to Jordan for a new teaching opportunity. As all of these areas of my life wind down for the summer, I am excited to dedicate more time to fundraising, spending time with family, and enjoying the Colorado outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment