Sunday, September 8, 2013

ONE WEEK!


Written: August 22
After months of preparation and years of anticipation, my departure date is just one week away! It's a miracle that this update is getting written because it seems like I've been in a season of chaos for the last month! And with just one week to spare, I continue to be overwhelmed by my to-do list. But I'm confident that everything will come together and I'm doing my best to savor these final days with my family and friends. I have so much to be thankful for in this season. I have been showered with love and encouragement and the Lord has been so faithful to provide all I need. Sharing the work and vision of the ministry of Word Made Flesh Bolivia with my broader community has been a real joy! And thanks to the generosity of churches, family, and friends, about 90% of the monthly financial commitments I need have come in! I cannot begin to express my gratitude. Thank you for encouraging me and sending me off well to Bolivia.
I fly out of Denver around noon on August 29th, arriving in La Paz early on the 30th. I will try to send news upon my arrival! Initially, I will spend one week in La Paz, connecting with friends and ministry partners, and then I will spend the next 6 weeks at language school in Cochabamba. In mid-October I will return to La Paz/El Alto to get settled and ease into ministry. More news to come! Thanks for joining me on this exciting journey!
And thank you again for your friendship and partnership! I would love to hear what's going on in your life!
Overwhelmed with gratitude and excitement,
Ali Fraze

No comments:

Post a Comment