Friday, November 25, 2011

Farewell, Bolivia


Keo and I really enjoyed our time in Bolivia. It was an incredible blessing to fellowship with our brothers and sisters in Bolivia. We met so many incredible ministries and can really see ourselves working in Bolivia in the future. I was so sad to have to say goodbye to my favorite place once again, but I was also left feeling excited and hopeful for the future. It's possible that the next time I head to La Paz, it could be for a long-term assignment. Until then, I will try to keep all of my memories at the front of my mind and the coca tea close... 

Again, thank you so much for following our travels. I will try to post a few more updates about the events and ministries that I have yet to talk about during our trip, so stay tuned for that! Que Dios les bendiga! :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad it was a joyful and successful trip, in spite of some trials. Look forward to hearing more and will pray for continued guidance and clarity of vision for you and Keo!

    ReplyDelete