Thursday, November 3, 2011

8 Days to Bolivia


We are just 8 days away from landing in La Paz!


Keo and I have been earnestly preparing, not only the schedule and the logistics of the trip, but also our hearts. Each Monday for the past 2 months we meet to pray, Skype with Ramiro (a dear brother-in-Christ who’s been helping us make connections in Bolivia), and share how God is working in our lives. These times have been very refreshing and exciting. I am looking forward to meeting and fellowshipping w/ fellow brothers and sisters-in-Christ in Bolivia. I’m looking forward to visiting a couple of churches, non-profits, missionaries, and getting a general feel for the spiritual climate of La Paz and El Alto. 

Some prayer requests Keo and I have are:
1. Last minute scheduling
2. Conversation w/ SP Director - how to investigate a new site
3. Travel and Health
4. Funds - Keo and I are at about 60% of the $3,000 total we need to raise. I have approximately $600 that I personally need to raise.

Thank you already for your generosity and your prayers. I am so grateful for your support that enables me to go on this trip. Thank you for being part of this journey of discernment with me. We will be updating and reflecting regularly while we are there. Please check my blog for updates!

About Kayuparu

No comments:

Post a Comment